Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionDo we owe our duties to future generations? Do animals have rights? Should nature be respected for its own sake or only as a resource for human use? These questions and others are explored in the book, which takes a fresh approach by exploring environmental law in the context of ethical ideas. Written in an accessible style and including many case studies, Environmental Law and Ethics is a concise text t only for students of law and related courses but also for all who are interested in environmental matters.
- Author BiographyJOHN ALDER is Professor of Law at the University of Newcastle Upon Tyne. He was educated at Exeter and Durham Universities. For nearly thirty years he has taught in Universities in the UK, USA, Span and Kenya. He is the author of many books, including Environmental Law and Ethics, and articles in public law, environmental law and housing law. He is also a board member of three housing associations. DAVID WILKINSON is lecturer in Law at the University of Keele.
- Author(s)David Wilkinson,John Alder
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/02/1999
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight566 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.