All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating environmental policies into the policies of all other sectors is the core European environmental policy. But there has been thorough investigation of the political process involved. This volume provides the first. It analyses the process of policy integration - the greening of public policy - across the relevant sectors and countries. It finds significant variation from sector to sector and from country to country, and analyses the reasons for this. (Surprisingly the UK, traditionally the 'dirty man' of Europe is far more actively engaged than environmental 'progressives' such as Germany.) It identifies the obstacles to integration and offers solutions for policy formulation, decision making and implementation at the relevant political levels.
- Author BiographyAndrea Lenschov is lecturer in political science at the University of Salzburg. She was formerly a research fellow at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam, Jean Monnet Fellow at the European University Institute and a doctoral student at New York University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteTables, bibliography, index
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAndrea Lenschow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.