All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe environmental movement is having a marked impact on national and international politics. This book examines the dominant ethics, attitudes, and moral values behind the international environmental movement and analyzes how it has influenced national policies around the world. In addition, it assesses the effectiveness of international law and international organizations in improving natural resource conservation.
- Author BiographySheldon Kamieniecki is Vice Chair and Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Southern California. He is the author of Public Representation in Environmental Policymaking, the co-author of Environmental Regulation through Strategic Planning, and the co-editor of Controversies in Environmental Policy.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication14/09/1993
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Environmental Public Policy
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight417 g
- Width361 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited bySheldon Kamieniecki
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.