Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionIncidents in the past have made scientists aware of the need for accurate methods of radionuclide analyses in order to estimate the risk to the public from released radioactivity .This book is an authoritative, up-to-date collection of research contributions presented at the 11th International Symposium on Environmental Radiochemical Analysis. Representing the work of leading scientists from across the globe it presents information on analytical radiochemistry, the behaviour of radionuclides in the environment, radioactively contaminated land, fate of radionuclides in natural and engineered environments and behaviour of radionuclides in radioactive wastes. This essential work will be a key reference for graduates and professionals who work across fields involving analytical chemistry, environmental science and techlogy, and hazards and waste research and disposal.
- Author BiographyPeter Warwick, BA, MSc, PhD, FRSC, CCHem is Professor of Environmental Radiochemistry, Director of the Centre for Environmental Studies and Head of the Department of Chemistry at Loughborough University. Professor Warwick is a part Chairman of the Radiochemical Methods Group, Analytical Division, the Royal Society of Chemistry and was awarded the Becquerel Medal by them in 2002 for outstanding contributions to radiochemistry . His major research interests are in the chemistry of nuclear active wastes disposal and in developing new methods of analyses for decommissioning wastes.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- Series TitleSpecial Publications
- Series Part/Volume Number330
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byPeter Warwick
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.