All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide to environmental, safety, and health engineering, including an overview of EPA and OSHA regulations; principles of environmental engineering, including pollution prevention, waste and wastewater treatment and disposal, environmental statistics, air emissions and abatement engineering, and hazardous waste storage and containment; principles of safety engineering, including safety management, equipment safety, fire and life safety, process and system safety, confined space safety, and construction safety; and principles of industrial hygiene/occupational health engineering including chemical hazard assessment, personal protective equipment, industrial ventilation, ionizing and nionizing radiation, ise, and ergomics.
- Author BiographyGAYLE WOODSIDE is Manager of Environmental Engineering for IBM in Austin, Texas. She is the author of Hazardous Materials and Hazardous Waste Management: A Technical Guide, also available from Wiley. DIANNA KOCUREK is a Registered Professional Engineer, Certified Safety Professional, Diplomate of Environmental Engineering, and partner in the Texas-based environmental engineering firm, Tischler/Kocurek.
- Author(s)Dianna S. Kocurek,Gayle Woodside
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/1997
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1112 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.