All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only popular study guide available on environmental science This new Wiley Self-Teaching Guide introduces learners to all the basics of environmental science, from air pollution to the water cycle, covering both natural systems and human impacts on the environment. Using quick quizzes and self-tests to reinforce key concepts, Environmental Science walks students through this interdisciplinary topic with clarity and thoroughness. With 125 photographs and illustrations, this book is a unique and valuable resource for anyone interested in learning more about-and in preserving-our green home.
- Author BiographyBARBARA MURCK, PHD, is a senior lecturer in the Department of Geography and the Environment Programs at the University of Toronto at Mississauga in Ontario, Canada. She is the author of Environmental Geology, Dangerous Earth, Geology Today, and Geology: A Self-Teaching Guide, all from Wiley.
- Author(s)Barbara W. Murck
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Series TitleWiley Self-Teaching Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight538 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.