All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionHarris and Roach present a compact and accessible presentation of the core environmental and resource topics and more, with analytical rigor as well as engaging examples and policy discussions. They take a broad approach to theoretical analysis, using both standard ecomic and ecological analyses, and developing these both from theoretical and practical points of view. It assumes a background in basic ecomics, but offers brief review sections on important micro and macroecomic concepts, as well as appendices with more advanced and technical material. Extensive instructor and student support materials, including PowerPoint slides, data updates, and student exercises are provided.
- Author BiographyJonathan Harris is Senior Research Associate and Director, Theory and Education Program, Global Development and Environment Institute, Tufts University, USA. Brian Roach is Research Associate, Theory and Education Program, Global Development and Environment Institute, Tufts University, USA.
- Author(s)Brian Roach,Jonathan M. Harris
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM.E. Sharpe
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1542 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.