All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionAt the 1975 Winter Conference on Brain Research a series of workshops were held to discuss the role of the sensory environment in the etiology and therapy of brain dysfunction. The participants represented a broad range of disciplines ranging from basic neuro- science through human development psychology. They were linked by a common belief that the role of the sensory environment in brain dysfunction had received insufficient attention. Each had made contributions to this question in their own respective disciplines and it was hoped that this meeting would provide an opportunity for cross fertilization and synthesis. From these workshops this book evolved. Its production would have been impossible without the help of many people. Anna Taylor's flexibility allowed the holding of a larger than rmal workshop, while the authors bore up well under editorial pressure to meet deadlines. Linda Coleman and Phyllis Straw provided excellent support from Plenum while Therese Linden gave editorial assistance. Valarie Munden, Rosemary Schmele, and Estelle Hoffman did an excellent job of typing. RNW was supported by a Fellowship from the Foundations' Fund for Research in Psychiatry. As always, our families provided continuous support and encouragement. To all these people and more we say thank you. Roger N. Walsh M.D., B.Med.Sc., Dip.Psychol., Ph.D. William T. Greeugh, Ph.D.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/06/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Behavioral Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight736 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRoger Walsh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1976
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.