Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionEnvisioning Media Power develops an original geographical perspective on the nature and exercise of power in the international television ecomy, focusing on the UK and New Zealand markets, and on their respective relationships with the U.S. market and its globally-influential media corporations. In illuminating the fabric of television's international space ecomy, the book argues that power, kwledge and geography are inseparable t only from one ather, but from the process of accumulation of media capital.
- Author BiographyBrett Christophers is a research fellow in the Department of Social and Economic Geography at Uppsala University in Sweden.
- Author(s)Brett Christophers
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/02/2009
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight853 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.