All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shares insights into the various ways techlogy can be used for educational purposes, utilizing an approach suitable for both vice and advanced practitioners in this niche area. It features selected papers presented at the International Conference on e-Learning 2015 (ICeL 2015), where professionals discussed how techlogy can t only serve as a tool in the classroom, but as the classroom itself. As the title Envisioning the Future of Online Learning suggests, this book showcases current best practices in the field of e-learning, where techlogy has been leveraged to re-engineer the landscape of education, particularly in the context of Malaysia.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication12/06/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note112 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight889 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAnealka Aziz,Janudin Sardi,Johan Eddy Luaran,Nor Aziah Alias
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.