All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWINNER: GOLD MYSTERY AND SUSPENSE Benjamin Franklin Book Awards 2015 WINNER: RUNNER UP FICTION Eric Hoffer Book Awards 2015 FINALIST MYSTERY AND SUSPENSE USA Best Books Award 2014 Chie Miyazaki is wild and spoiledthe pampered child of a cadet line of the imperial House of Japan. When she disappears in the United States accompanied by a slick Korean boyfriend, it sets off alarm bells among people in Japan's security apparatus. The Japanese want the problem solved quietly. They seek out Conr Burke, prize student of the master martial arts sensei Yamashita. Burke suspects that he's being used, but he accepts the assignment out of hor for his revered sensei. A covert search and rescue operation turns into a confrontation with a North Korean sleeper cell, and Burke finally discovers the secret that drove Yamshita from Japan so many years ago and the power behind the decades-old connections that pull Yamashita back into danger in the service of the imperial family.
- Author BiographyJohn Donohue, is an expert on the study of the martial arts. He is the author of ten books, including the award-winning Connor Burke martial arts thrillers Sensei, Deshi, Tengu, and Kage. He holds a Ph.D. in anthropology, researches and trains in the martial arts, and has been banging around the dojo for more than thirty years. John Donohue, resides near New Haven, Connecticut.
- Author(s)John Donohue
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationRolindale, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Weight335 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.