All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.10
About this product
- DescriptionEnzymes for Green Organic Synthesis describes enzymes and coenzymes, enzymatic transformations in green solvents, and micro waves. The enzymatic green organic synthesis has also been described including biologically active natural products and analogues, alongwith some specific enzymes including the use of enzymes in food techlogy.
- Author BiographyV. K. Ahluwalia.: Honorary Visiting Professor B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research Former Professor of Chemistry, University of Delhi, Delhi
- Author(s)V. K. Ahluwalia
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.