All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1982, our ever-expanding group of investigators has been meeting in exotic parts of the world to discuss aspects of three enzyme systems. The 1996 meeting was exception. Nearly 90 scientists from 15 countries met in the small city of Deadwood, South Dakota, for four days of stimulating talks and posters and incredible scenery. Once more this meeting reflected the changing trends in biochemical research. At the 1982 meeting most of the speakers discussed isolating new enzymes and trying to characterize them. At this meeting many speakers discussed interpretations of three-dimensional struc- ture or regulatory elements of the genes controlling for the tissue-specific expression of the enzyme. Hopefully, readers will find the proceedings of the meeting to be of interest. Though they reflects the scientific information that was presented at the meeting, they do t indicate the level of personal interactions that went on during the meeting. Once again, the willingness of the participants to discuss unpublished data and to share thoughts about the future directions of their research helped make this, like our previous seven meetings, a special scientific experience for those who attended.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/04/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number414
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1196 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byDavid W. Crabb,Henry Weiner,Ronald Lindahl,T. Geoffrey Flynn
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.