All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEphesians has rightly been titled the believer's bank and the treasure house of the Bible. This beautiful letter tells Christians of their great riches, inheritance, and fullness in Jesus Christ and in His church.Join John MacArthur as he explains each verse in a way that is both doctrinally precise and intensely practical.Taking into account the cultural, theological, and Old Testament contexts of each passage, MacArthur tackles interpretive challenges and fairly evaluates differing views, giving the reader confidence in his conclusions. The MacArthur New Testament Commentary series comes from the experience, wisdom, and insight of one of the most trusted ministry leaders and Bible scholars of our day. Each volume was written to be as comprehensive and accurate as possible, dealing thoroughly with every key phrase and word in the Scripture without being unnecessarily technical. This commentary will help to give a better, fuller, richer understanding of God's Word, while challenging the reader to a vibrant personal spiritual walk. A great resource for pastors, teachers, leaders, students, or anyone desiring to dig deeper into Scripture
- Author BiographyJOHN MACARTHUR is the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California; president of The Master s College and Seminary; and featured teacher for the Grace to You media ministry. Weekly telecasts and daily radio broadcasts of Grace to You are seen and heard by millions worldwide. John has also written several bestselling books, including The MacArthur Study Bible, The Gospel According to Jesus, The New Testament Commentary series, Twelve Ordinary Men, and The Truth War. He and his wife, Patricia, have four married children and fifteen grandchildren.
- Author(s)John F. MacArthur
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleMacArthur New Testament Commentary Series
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight680 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine34 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.