All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife, for most of us, feels like a movie we've arrived to forty minutes late. Sure, good things happen, sometimes beautiful things. But tragic things happen too. What does it mean? We find ourselves in the middle of a story that is sometimes wonderful, sometimes awful, usually a confusing mixture of both, and we haven't a clue how to make sense of it all. No wonder we keep losing heart. We need to kw the rest of the story. For when we were born, we were born into the midst of a great story begun before the dawn of time. A story of adventure, of risk and loss, heroism ...and betrayal. A story where good is warring against evil, danger lurks around every corner, and glorious deeds wait to be done. Think of all those stories you've ever loved-there's a reason they stirred your heart. They've been trying to tell you about the true Epic ever since you were young. There is a larger story And you have a crucial role to play.
- Author BiographyJohn Eldredge is an author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recovering their own hearts in God's love, and learning to live in God's kingdom. John and his wife, Staci live near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Author(s)John Eldredge
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication13/02/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight81 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.53
- AU $50.00Trending at AU $70.59
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.38
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.79
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.23
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $16.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.