All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the three leading experts in the field, this book combines an introduction to the sources and methods of epidemiological crimilogy and an application of these methods to some of the most vexing problems w confronting researchers and practitioners in public health and crimilogy. The book describes, explains, and applies the newly formulated practice of epidemiological crimilogy, an emerging discipline that links methods and statistical models of public health, particularly epidemiological theory, methods, and models, with the corresponding tools of their criminal justice counterparts. The book also applies epidemiological crimilogy as a practical tool to address population issues of violence and crime on a national and global basis.
- Author BiographyTimothy A. Akers, M.S., Ph.D., is a professor of public health and associate dean for graduate studies and research in the School of Computer, Mathematical and Natural Sciences and director of the Center for Health Informatics, Planning and Policy at Morgan State University in Baltimore, Maryland.? Roberto H. Potter, Ph.D., is the director of research partnerships at the Department of Criminal Justice, College of Health and Public Affairs at the University of Central Florida. Carl V. Hill, M.P.H, Ph.D., is a health scientist administrator and contract officer's representative with the National Institutes of Health, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.?
- Author(s)Carl V. Hill,Roberto Hugh Potter,Timothy A. Akers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2013
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width177 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.