All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $41.77Trending at AU $42.28
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $40.19
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.13
- AU $33.82Trending at AU $35.23
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is meant for adoption in first courses on epidemiology in Medical Schools and Faculties of Public Health in developing and transition countries and in workshops in these countries, taught for example by members of international organizations. It is also suitable for parallel or second reading within curricula in developed countries and for teaching epidemiology in a Master's programme on International Health . The book will enable any lecturer to compose his or her introductory courses on epidemiology by selecting the material deemed appropriate. It will provide a solid foundation for more advanced teaching. The intended readership consists in the first place of general medical students; students following the programme Preventive Physician that runs parallel to general medical studies in some countries; students starting to specialize in Public Health; and lecturers in epidemiology. The book can also serve well as an introduction into epidemiology for anybody else interested in this field, for example staff of health institutions. Examples and practical work are taken from the present situation of health in Vietnam, which can easily be adapted to any other developing or transition country.
- Author(s)Klaus Krickeberg,Thi My Hanh Pham,Van Trong Pham
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight559 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.