All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe Nutrition and Health series of books has an overriding mission to provide health professionals with texts that are considered essential because each includes: (1) a synthe- sis of the state of the science, (2) timely, in -depth reviews by the leading researchers in their respective fields, (3) extensive, up-to-date, fully antated reference lists, (4) a detailed index, (5) relevant tables and figures, (6) identification of paradigm shifts and the consequences, (7) suggestions of areas for future research, and (8) balanced, data- driven answers to patient /health professionals questions that are based upon the totality of evidence rather than the findings of any single study. The series volumes are t the outcome of a symposium. Rather, each editor has the potential to examine a chosen area with a broad perspective, both in subject matter as well as in the choice of chapter authors. The international perspective, especially with regard to public health initiatives, is emphasized where appropriate. The editors, whose trainings are both research- and practice-oriented, have the opportunity to develop a primary objective for their book; define the scope and focus, and then invite the leading authorities from around the world to be part oftheir initiative. The authors are encouraged to provide an overview of the field, discuss their own research, and relate the research findings to potential human health consequences.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/07/2004
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleNutrition and Health
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight869 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byCarl E. Stafstrom,Jong M. Rho
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.