All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Rob Stuart's wife Jo dies from cancer he is left broken and disconsolate. Nothing, it seems, can jar him from his grief. Nothing, that is, but the sound of Jo's voice which he hears as he follows a complex set of instructions she left for him in regard to the spreading of her ashes. Is it really her, or is it only a figment of his imagination?
- Author BiographyMichael E. Benson was born in a small coal mining town in Kansas. He moved to the deserts of Utah when he was twelve and there he learned to hunt and to survive in the wilderness. It was there he also learned of his affinity with horses. Later, his parents moved to Kansas City. After high school, he joined the United States Coast Guard. After he returned home, he worked at many occupations. Eventually, he became a private detective and later a police officer.He earned a Master of Science in Education degree in Criminal Justice and a Master of Arts degree in American History. He became a member of the faculty at Longview Community College in Lee's Summit, Missouri, where he stayed for the next twenty-five years teaching American History and Criminal Justice. After his retirement, he began his writing career in earnest. Today, Michael lives in south Texas with his wife Barbara.
- Author(s)Michael E Benson
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.