All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionFor millennia, animals have been at our sides-as our companions, our workmates, and at the heart of the folk tales told by our early ancestors. In modern times, the emotional bond between humans and animals has frequently gone beyond interdependence: animals have become our most trusted friends. Veteran author Paulette Callen celebrates that special role animals play in our lives in a new collection of stories, essays, and meditations titled simply, Epiphany. Dogs, cats, horses, and a mouse, a wolf, a grizzly, and even a whale star in these stories, ranging in style and tone from the mystical to the personal, from funny vignettes to unsentimental explorations of why all these creatures belong in the fabric of life on our little planet. Callen shows how by making the effort to kw these animals, we gain a deeper sense of our place as humans in this earthly tapestry. Sure to appeal to anyone who has ever loved or tried to communicate with the creatures around us, Epiphany is an ode to what connects us all. Reading this collection, you just might experience an epiphany of your own and realize that we needn't look to the stars to kw we are t alone in the cosmos.
- Author(s)Paulette Callen
- PublisherYlva Verlag E.Kfr.
- Date of Publication18/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYlva Verlag E.Kfr.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.