All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Epistemology, Laurence Bonjour introduces the serious philosophy student to the history and concepts of epistemology, while simultaneously challenging them to take an active part in its ongoing debates. The text reflects BonJour's conviction that the place to start any discussion of the theories of kwledge is with the classical problems, beginning with and centered around Descartes.
- Author BiographyLaurence BonJour is professor of philosophy at the University of Washington in Seattle. He is author of numerous articles and author or editor of several books, including Philosophical Problems: An Annotated Anthology (co-edited, Pearson Longman), Epistemic Justification: Internalism vs. Externalism, Foundations vs. Virtues (co-authored, Oxford University Press), In Defense of Pure Reason (Cambridge University Press), and The Structure of Empirical Knowledge (Harvard University Press).
- Author(s)Laurence BonJour
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- Series TitleElements of Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.