All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConcise, chrologically-arranged collection of the classic readings in theory of kwledge. Includes n-western philosophical texts. Includes substantial editorial introduction to epistemology and useful introductions to each classic reading.
- Author BiographyDavid E. Cooper is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Durham. He is the author of a number of books including Metaphor (1986), Existentialism (1990), and World Philosophies: An Historical Introduction (1996). He is also editor of the Blackwell Companion to Aesthetics (1992), Aesthetics: the Classic Readings (1997), and Ethics: the Classic Readings (1998). All of the above are published by Blackwell Publishers.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/1999
- Series TitlePhilosophy: The Classic Readings
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDavid E. Cooper
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.