All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionMany of the problems of philosophy are of such broad relevance to human concerns, and so complex in their ramifications, that they are in one form or ather perennially present. In the course of time, they yield to philosophical study and may be reexamined by each age in the light of its broader scientific kwledge and deepened ethical and religious experience. Thus, one who approaches the study of philosophy in the hope of understanding the best of what it affords will look for both fundamental interpretations and contemporary achievements. Written by a group of distinguished philosophers, the Foundations of Philosophy Series aims to exhibit some of the main problems in the various fields of philosophy as they stand at the present stage of philosophical inquiry. PICK A PENGUIN -- We are delighted to offer select Penguin Putnam titles at a substantial discount to your students when you request a special package of one or more Penguin titles with any Prentice Hall text. Contact your Prentice Hall sales representative for special ordering instructions.
- Author(s)Richard Feldman,Steven E. Ozment
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication09/12/2002
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight236 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.