All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe Epistle to Ephesians contains powerful statements of Pauline doctrine, but many questions can be raised about its authorship and intended readership. John Muddiman's exposition of this text explores these issues and their theological implications, deploying the latest scholarship to provide a thorough and illuminating commentary on this epistle.
- Author BiographyJohn Muddiman is a respected and well known biblical scholar. He is the C.B. Caird Fellow in New Testament Studies, Mansfield College, Oxford.
- Author(s)John Muddiman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/06/2006
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleBlack's New Testament Commentaries S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1 illustration (b&w)
- Weight413 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.