Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and detailed explanation of the equal opportunity principle that influences social policy today is provided in this book. Dennis E Mithaug addresses the discrepancy between the right and the experience of self-determination and explains our collective responsibility for assuring fair prospects for self-determination for all. The logical, philosophical and psychological basis for equal opportunity theory is presented, as is the social and judicial background. Finally, the optimal prospects principle is examined.
- Author(s)Dennis E. Mithaug
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight590 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.