Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a graduate textbook in Statistical Physics intended for students in Physics, Biophysics, Chemistry, Materials Science, and Engineering. It is based on using computer simulations in Python as a learning tool. Many exercises involve simulations, and a set of listings of computer programs are given in the appendix. Algorithms discussed include molecular dynamics, Metropolis Monte Carlo, Gibbs ensemble, and the Wolff algorithm.
- Author BiographyLeonard M. Sander is Professor of Physics and Complex Systems at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. His research interests include pattern formation, non-equilibrium statistical physics, and biophysics.
- Author(s)Dr Leonard M Sander,Leonard M Sander
- Date of Publication27/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.