Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionEquine Digestion: It's Decidedly Different is about a very basic, very important topic: the physiology of the horse's digestive system. So many aspects of horse health depend on the horseperson understanding the reasons that compel his or her horse's natural diet and eating habits, and many complex health problems can be prevented or alleviated through a deeper understanding of how horses are made on the inside. This book explains the function and form of the digestive tract and shows you how to feed in sync with the way your horse is made. The information presented here will empower you to make the right choices for your horse so you won't need to rely on your neighbor, or the feed store clerk, or conventional wisdom for such vital decision-making. You will kw the right way to feed and you'll be able to talk kwledgeably to those involved with your horse's care.
- Author BiographyJuliet M. Getty, Ph.D. is an internationally respected, independent equine nutritionist who believes that optimizing horse health comes from understanding how the horse's physiology and instincts determine the correct feeding and nutrition practices. Dr. Getty's comprehensive reference book, Feed Your Horse Like a Horse, has educated countless horsemen and women in the science behind sound equine feeding practices. Her informative e-newsletter, Forage for Thought, is read by several thousand subscribers every month; she is also available for private consultations and speaking engagements. Dr. Getty offers a generous serving of other equine nutrition knowledge at www.GettyEquineNutrition.com.
- Author(s)Juliet M Getty Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.