All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of the conference was to represent recent developments in measure theoretic, differentiable and topological dynamical systems as well as connections to probability theory, stochastic processes, operator theory and statistical physics. Only original research papers that do t appear elsewhere are included in the proceedings. Their topics include: C(2)-diffeomorphisms of compact Riemann manifolds, geodesic flows, chaotic behaviour in billards, nlinear ergodic theory, central limit theorems for subadditive processes, Hausdorff measures for parabolic rational maps, Markov operators, periods of cycles, Julia sets, ergodic theorems. From the Contents: L.A. Bunimovich: On absolutely focusing mirrors.- M. Denker, M. Urbanski: The dichotomy of Hausdorff measures and equilibrium states for parabolic rational maps.- F. Ledrappier: Ergodic properties of the stable foliations.- U. Wacker: Invariance principles and central limit theorems for nadditive stationary processes.- J. Schmeling, R. Siegmund-Schultze: Hoelder continuity of the holomy map for hyperbolic basic sets.- A.M. Blokh: The spectral decomposition, periods of cycles and Misiurewicz conjecture for graph maps.- and contributions by Chr. Bandt and K. Keller, T. Bogenschutz andH. Crauel, H.G. Bothe, M. Denker and K.F. Kramer, T.P. Hill and U. Krengel, A. Iwanik, Z.S. Kowalski, E. Lesigne, J. Malczak, I. Mizera, J. Sipos, R. Wittmann.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/05/1992
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1514
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight780 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byK. Richter,Ulrich Krengel,V. Warstat,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.