All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionErich Strenger (1922-1993), an author, photographer, designer, and illustrator, left his mark on the look of Porsche during the company's formative years in the early '50s and '60s with a design language that, for the most part, continues to bear his signature to this day. He also created countless print products for this successful sports car maker, including Christophorus Zeitschrift fur die Freunde des Hauses Porsche, the brainchild of Erich Strenger and Richard von Frankenberg. Over the course of a collaborative relationship with Porsche spanning more than thirty years, the graphic artist, who started out working alone, founded an advertising agency in the heart of Stuttgart with a staff of up to eleven permanent employees. There, Strenger would later create countless racing posters, much like those he had designed in his early days working for Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG as a freelancer in the early '50s. This mographic and mothematic publication brings the teworthy highlights of his work to the forefront, focusing attention on the designer's approaches and methods.
- Author(s)Mats Kubiak
- PublisherDelius, Klasing & Co
- Date of Publication24/05/2017
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationBielefeld
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDelius, Klasing & Co
- Content Note300 colour
- Width180 mm
- Height250 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.