Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
About this product
- DescriptionYoung Eric was disappointed as he sat trying to get well. Captain Graham, a stranger he met on the beach, became a good friend. One day his dog retrieved an old book, the Gospel of Mark, from the ocean and it was used by God for opening his mind to Jesus. Eventually Eric's whole disposition was changed and he was made happy in Christ. Eric became a positive influence in the lives of those around him. A quote from the book: 'Ah! well!' he muttered, 'I envy that child's faith and happiness, and more than half feel inclined to follow his example. It is t a religion he has got hold of, but a real Person-it makes a vast difference, I fancy!'
- Author BiographyAMELIA SOPHIA LE FEUVRE (1861-1929) was born in Blackheath, London, England. Her father, Edmond Philip Le Feuvre, worked as a Surveyor at H. M. Customs. Her grandfather, James Mainguy, was a reverend in Guernsey. She dedicated her life to writing and wrote many books and stories that are filled with Biblical principles.
- Author(s)Amy Le Feuvre
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.