All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn <i>Erin and Iran, </i> North American and European scholars consider parallel themes in and interactions between Irish and Iranian cultures from ancient times to the twentieth century. These studies of mythology, literature, and travelogues constitute the first-ever volume dealing with cultural encounters between the Irish and the Iranians.
- Author(s)H. E. Chehabi
- PublisherHarvard University, Center for Hellenic Studies
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleIlex Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIlex Foundation
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.