Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.42
About this product
- DescriptionAfter Erin's dad loses his job he leaves Erin and her mum. They have to move house to a small one-bedroomed flat. Her mother starts gambling in the hope of winning more money. After Erin is locked out one night she goes to live in foster care. Will she settle to her new life and will she be able to dance again? This book also touches on some of the emotions children feel when they are rejected and how this can lead to trouble.
- Author BiographyMargaret Dallas was a primary school teacher for many years having taught in the UK, Germany and International Schools in Spain. She now lives in Northern Ireland where she tutors young children Margaret enjoys walking and is a volunteer helper with Riding for the Disabled.
- Author(s)Margaret E Dallas
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.