Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $129.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative overview serves as a comprehensive resource on Eritrea's history, politics, ecomy, society, and culture. * Numerous photographs and illustrations of types of vegetation and population distribution * Includes maps of Eritrea physiography, drainage, and transhumance paths * A glossary of local terms * An antated bibliography
- Author BiographyMussie Tesfagiorgis G., PhD, is a researcher in African environmental and political history.
- Author(s)Mussie Tesfagiorgis G.
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleNations in Focus
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note80
- Weight1111 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.