All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionErosive tooth wear is a multifactorial condition of growing concern to the clinician and the subject of extensive research. Since the publication of the first edition of the book with the title Dental Erosion, new kwledge for a better understanding of this important subject has been gathered. The new and more detailed insights resulted in this second, extended publication. It presents a broad spectrum of views, from the molecular level to behavioural aspects, as well as trends in society. In particular, the issues concerning chemical and biological factors as well as dental erosion in children are covered more extensively in this second edition. The first chapters include topics such as the definition, diagsis, interaction, epidemiology and histopathology of tooth wear. Further, the aetiology of dental erosion, including nutritional and patient-related factors, and dental erosion in children are discussed. This book is a valuable and indispensable guide to better oral health and is highly recommended to faculty members, researchers, dental students, practitioners and other dental professionals.
- PublisherS Karger AG
- Date of Publication31/05/2014
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Series TitleMonographs in Oral Science
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintS Karger AG
- Content Note61, 61 fig., 41 in color, 29 tab.
- Weight920 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAdrian Lussi,Carolina Ganss
- Series Edited byM. C. D. N. J. M. Huysmans,H. P. Weber
- Edition StatementRevised and Extended ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.