All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionErotic Transference and Countertransference brings together, for the first time, contemporary views on how psychotherapists and analysts work with and think about the erotic in therapeutic practice. Representing a broad spectrum of psychoanalytic perspectives, including object relations, Kleinian, Jungian and Lacanian thought, the contributors highlight similarities and differences in their approaches to the erotic in transference and countertransference, ranging from love and sexual desire to perverse and psychotic manifestations. Erotic Transference and Countertransference offers ways of understanding the erotic which should prove both useful and thought-provoking.
- Author BiographyDavid Mann is a psychoanalytic psychotherapist and a member of the London Centre for Psychotherapy. He works in private practice and primary care.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/1999
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 b&w photographs
- Weight320 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid Mann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.