All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionError Coding for Engineers provides a useful tool for practicing engineers, students, and researchers, focusing on the applied rather than the theoretical. It describes the processes involved in coding messages in such a way that, if errors occur during transmission or storage, they are detected and, if necessary, corrected. Very little kwledge beyond a basic understanding of binary manipulation and Boolean algebra is assumed, making the subject accessible to a broad readership including n-specialists. The approach is tutorial: numerous examples, illustrations, and tables are included, along with over 30 pages of hands-on exercises and solutions. Error coding is essential in many modern engineering applications. Engineers involved in communications design, DSP-based applications, IC design, protocol design, storage solutions, and memory product design are among those who will find the book to be a valuable reference. Error Coding for Engineers is also suitable as a text for basic and advanced university courses in communications and engineering.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number641
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight403 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byA. Houghton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.