Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written as an introduction to polymial matrix computa- tions. It is a companion volume to an earlier book on Methods and Applications of Error-Free Computation by R. T. Gregory and myself, published by Springer-Verlag, New York, 1984. This book is intended for seniors and graduate students in computer and system sciences, and mathematics, and for researchers in the fields of computer science, numerical analysis, systems theory, and computer algebra. Chapter I introduces the basic concepts of abstract algebra, including power series and polymials. This chapter is essentially meant for bridging the gap between the abstract algebra and polymial matrix computations. Chapter II is concerned with the evaluation and interpolation of polymials. The use of these techniques for exact inversion of poly- mial matrices is explained in the light of currently available error-free computation methods. In Chapter III, the principles and practice of Fourier evaluation and interpolation are described. In particular, the application of error-free discrete Fourier transforms for polymial matrix computations is consi- dered.
- Author(s)E.V. Krishnamurthy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- Series TitleMonographs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight278 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.