All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe gripping fourth installment in an epic series about Furnace - a terrifying, underground prison for teenagers - w with a stunning new cover treatment. Alex thought that escape was impossible. He was wrong. We broke out of Furnace but we're still t free. The city is in lockdown - roads sealed, police everywhere. And there are worse things here: creatures of death sent to bring the world to its knees. I'm turning into one of them, into a monster. To put an end to this blood-crazed madness I have to travel into the heart of darkness. I have to find Alfred Furnace before he finds me. Soon the whole world will be a prison. Action-packed, gritty and gruesome - this is the perfect read for thrill-hungry teens. With striking new covers that really bring these chilling stories to life.
- Author BiographyAlexander Gordon Smith is the author of the terrifying Furnace series, as well as The Inventors, which was shortlisted for the Wow Factor competition, and The Inventors and the City of Stolen Souls. He has also written a number of non-fiction books, as well as hundreds of articles for various magazines. He is the founder of Egg Box Publishing, an independent press that promotes talented new writers and poets, and is the co-owner of Fear Driven Films. He lives in Norwich.
- Author(s)Alexander Gordon Smith
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight227 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
- Interest Agefrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $15.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.