All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharlie and the Chocolate Factory meets A Night in the Museum in this action-packed New York Times bestseller from Chris Grabenstein, coauthor of I Funny, Treasure Hunters and other bestselling series with James Patterson! Kyle Keeley is the class clown and a huge fan of all games--board games, word games, and particularly video games. His hero, Luigi Lemoncello, the most torious and creative gamemaker in the world, just so happens to be the genius behind the construction of the new town library. Lucky Kyle wins a coveted spot as one of twelve kids invited for an overnight sleepover in the library, hosted by Mr. Lemoncello and riddled with lots and lots of games. But when morning comes, the doors stay locked. Kyle and the other kids must solve every clue and figure out every secret puzzle to find the hidden escape route! Don't miss bonus content in the back of the book--extra puzzles, an author Q&A, and more! And look for the next puzzle-packed adventure--Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics! Discover the coolest library in the world. --James Patterson, #1 New York Times bestselling author36 STATE AWARDS AND COUNTING -- INCLUDING THE SUNSHINE STATE AWARD! Starred Review, Booklist* An ode to libraries and literature that is a worthy successor to the original madman puzzle-master himself, Willy Wonka. Starred Review, Kirkus Reviews* Full of puzzles to think about, puns to groan at . . . this solid, tightly plotted read is a winner for readers and game-players alike.
- Author BiographyChris Grabenstein is the author of the New York Times bestselling Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library, Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics, The Island of Dr. Libris, and the Welcome to Wonderland series. He is also the coauthor of several bestselling series with James Patterson, including I Funny, Treasure Hunters, House of Robots, and Jackie Ha Ha. Chris lives in New York City with his wife, JJ, two cats, and a dog named Fred. Visit him online at chrisgrabenstein.com, and follow him on Facebook or on Twitter at @cgrabenstein. Don't miss the third Lemoncello adventure, Mr. Lemoncello's Great Library Race, coming in October 2017!
- Author(s)Chris Grabenstein
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYearling (imprint of Random House Children's Books)
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.