Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionAs the Doomsday Clock inches closer to midnight, ten men sit at a meetings table underground and prepare to launch a nuclear attack against the world. With a goal of using missiles to scourge the earth of unbelievers, the men all agree that whatever happens from this point on us the will of God. As their evil plan falls into place, one in the United States has any idea in just two weeks, their nation will be destroyed. From a bunker deep beneath Jerusalem, the order comes to attack and everything changes in an instant. As mushroom clouds hang over Israel, Mike; his wife, Brie; and their daughter Claire watch the news in their San Diego home-unaware that in a matter of hours, they too will be on a perilous quest for survival. As the gates of hell openup and obliterate everything around them, Mike his family, and a few other survivorshave choice but to steal across the border into Mexico, beginning an odyssey of violence and death that leads them straight to a small island in the Gulf of Cortez. In this gipping tale with unanitcipated twist and turn, Mike and his family embark on a dangerous journey to find a batter life and soon discover that they will do anything to stay alive.
- Author(s)Tom Langelier
- Date of Publication17/01/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.