All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Will and Annalie's father disappears, they set out on a perilous sea voyage to find him. The motley crew of runaways put their faith in each other, and in a small sailing boat called the Sunfish. In a world transformed by a catastrophic Flood, they embark on an adventure that will test their ingenuity - and their friendship - to the limits. The crew face off against storms and pirates, but the biggest threat of all comes from the Admiralty, the all-powerful navy that rules the oceans of the world. The Admiralty are supposed to be the good guys, but the deeper the Sunfish voyages into the Moon Islands, the more they realise that thing is what it seems.
- Author BiographyMardi McConnochie is the author of four adult novels: Coldwater, which was shortlisted for the Commonwealth Writer's Prize First Novel Award (Pacific region), The Snow Queen, Fivestar and The Voyagers. She has also written two novels for younger readers, Melissa, Queen of Evil, winner of an Aurealis Award; and Dangerous Games. Her TV scriptwriting credits include 'Home and Away', 'McLeod's Daughters', 'Always Greener' and 'Pacific Drive'. She lives in Sydney with her partner, James Bradley, and their two daughters.
- Author(s)Mardi McConnochie
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication24/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleQuest of the Sunfish
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.