All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionAmy Van Court wrote Escaping Career Prison after years of helping women free themselves from unfulfilling work and land in livelihoods that allow them to achieve career success on their terms. The author's straightforward, -nsense approach is balanced with compassion and understanding to help readers discover and utilize their unique gifts, passions and talents. With this book as your guide, you will discover and explore the Three Keys to Career Freedom: deep self-kwledge and self-acceptance, managing the inner critic that keeps you stuck, and connecting with the wisdom that will support and guide you toward a fulfilling career. Escaping Career Prison also includes practical tools such as exercises, resources and recommendations that you will find valuable long after you've landed in your own personal career freedom. This is a book that will serve you for years to come. If you picked up this book it is because there is something stirring within and you kw it. Call it curiosity, divine discontentment, or what you will--it has a message for you; there is more for you to kw, be and do. In Escaping Career Prison Amy Van Court offers t only the insight, inspiration, humor and motivation to explore that something --she gives us the tools with which to do it with grace, ease, confidence. Right w you hold the three keys in your hand that will set you free. If you are ready to step out of the box of the kwn and into the infinite field of possibilities that await you in that which is yet to be, READ this book. Dennis Merritt Jones Author of The Art of Uncertainty - How to Live In the Mystery of Life and Love It Amy wants to help you answer a very simple (but essential) question: What if I fail? This short book may be the push you need to go make a ruckus. I hope so. Seth Godin Author, Linchpin Amy Van Court has written you a get out of jail free pass. I love this book. In it you will find practical, nurturing, and visionary guidance. And you may begin the most exquisite journey of your lifetime: finding your true life's work. Tama Kieves Best-selling author of This Time I Dance! Creating the Work You Love and Inspired & Unstoppable: Wildly Succeeding in Your Life's Work!
- Author BiographyAn internationally known career coach, author and speaker, Amy Van Court specializes in helping women free themselves from unfulfilling work. Her no-nonsense style, spiritual insights and business acumen have guided hundreds of women to connect deeply with their own personal truths in order to empower themselves and find career success on their terms. Amy has held executive and managerial positions in national companies such as U.S.News and World Report magazine, Fast Company magazine, Bankrate.com and VCA Animal Hospitals. In 2008 she launched A Resonant Note, a free email postcard designed to connect, inspire and ignite the passions of subscribers around the world. Her new book Escaping Career Prison was released in 2012. Amy lives in a loft in historic Lower Downtown, Denver. She is an avid horsewoman, loves sailing and all things ocean, and is the owner of a Saleen Mustang muscle car.
- Author(s)Amy Van Court
- PublisherPiaffe Press, LLC
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPiaffe Press, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.