All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionHow much of our plague of low energy is due to a recognized disease ? How much falls outside this disease model, yet is still medically significant? Escaping The Low Energy Trap is the first to take a common symptom and examine its uncommon roots as it impacts one's energy irrespective of whether the cause is considered a disease, nutritional deficiency, medical condition or some other imbalance manifesting indefinitely and cyclically taxing one's energy reserves. Written by a clinician speaking to his/her patient, plagued with persistent low energy to the point that lifestyle is impacted, it asks the question that one's well informed doctor should be asking. It answers them with information a lay person can understand and use, systematically checking off all possible sources, uncommon sources, presently overlooked by mainstream medicine. Myths about low energy causes are dispelled. When is low energy a red flag? It walks you through the signs commonly overlooked and what they mean. It provides you with consequences for igring these signs. Obvious and t so obvious culprits are identified. It explains how allopathic medicine is designed to miss these culprits. It spells out what you can do to unveil your cause(s) for low energy. It will let you kw how much you can do on your own and how to access laboratory tests that will act as guideposts for your recovery. With this life changing insight, answers and opportunities unveil to help you escape from your low energy trap!
- Author BiographyAnna Manayan, J.D., Dipl.Ac., L.Ac., NBIMA, Dipl.ABAAHP, is a nationally recognized licensed Acupuncturist featured on national TV, MSNBC & CNN. Board certified in Internal Medicine and Anti-Aging with American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and voted Best of Bay Alternative Doctor in San Francisco Bay Area as well as the prestigious recognition of Covington's Executive of the Year 2012, she has traveled extensively around the world to seek answers, to learn and develop innovative techniques to get to the root of immune and metabolic issues.
- Author(s)Anna Manayan
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width158 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.