All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis extensive and detailed analysis compares Paul with the author of 4 Ezra against the background of Sanders's portrayal of early Judaism. 4 Ezra and Paul would seem to have one significant point in common: their common displacement from the covenantal 'pattern of religion' which was so prevalent in Early Judaism. It is from this perspective that Longenecker undertakes his comparison.
- Author BiographyBruce Longenecker is Lecturer in New Testament Studies at St Andrews University, Scotland.
- Author(s)Bruce W. Longenecker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleBloomsbury Academic Collections: Biblical Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight637 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.