All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionAuguste Escoffier was ackwledged during his lifetime as the greatest chef in the world. His clientele included Edward VII and Kaiser Wilhelm II. This title traces his career from his humble origins on the French Riviera to Paris, London and New York. Dishes are included, from eggs to lobster.
- Author BiographyKENNETH JAMES is a former Director of Scientific Defence at the Ministry of Defence. HE has a long-standing interest in cooking and its history.
- Author(s)Kenneth James
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHambledon Continuum
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight656 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.