Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone who has ever been touched by the death of a friend or loved one will want to read this book. It can help you understand that death isn't the end, it's merely ather step in life's path. This book touches on a subject that is meaningful to all us, death and the afterlife. Read how a bicycle accident and near death experience changed the author's life along with her understanding of life and death. Out of this experience also came her job of escorting the dead to the afterlife. A job that she says, .. .is filled with as much heartache as it is joy. It's a job that has taught me a lot about compassion and love, but most of all, it has taught me that death isn't the end of life. The accident opened up a world that most us never see until we die; however, for her, it's a world that she visits often while escorting departing souls to their new existence in the afterlife.
- Author(s)Ta Sullivan
- Date of Publication02/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.