All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionOnly recently has it become clear that on most occasions Rudolf Steiner would visit a city to give a lecture, either to members or to the general public, and also hold a meeting of the Esoteric Section where he also gave a talk. These talks were intended to provide his most advanced students with the esoteric background of his ongoing spiritual research. The three volumes of Steiner's esoteric lessons - recently published in German - are based on tes taken by his special students. The talks are profound, intimate, and revealing and will be a major resource for serious students of Steiner's work and anyone interested in Anthroposophy and Western esotericism. Covering a vast range of subjects in a continuous flow of lectures (more than 1500 pages), Rudolf Steiner's esoteric lessons will surely become an essential part of every library of spiritual works.
- Author BiographyRUDOLF STEINER (1861-1925) called his spiritual philosophy 'anthroposophy', meaning 'wisdom of the human being'. As a highly developed seer, he based his work on direct knowledge and perception of spiritual dimensions. He initiated a modern and universal 'science of spirit', accessible to anyone willing to exercise clear and unprejudiced thinking. From his spiritual investigations Steiner provided suggestions for the renewal of many activities, including education (both general and special), agriculture, medicine, economics, architecture, science, philosophy, religion and the arts. Today there are thousands of schools, clinics, farms and other organizations involved in practical work based on his principles. His many published works feature his research into the spiritual nature of the human being, the evolution of the world and humanity, and methods of personal development. Steiner wrote some 30 books and delivered over 6,000 lectures across Europe. In 1924 he founded the General Anthroposophical Society, which today has branches throughout the world.
- Author(s)Rudolf Steiner
- PublisherAnthroposophic Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Series TitleThe Collected Works of Rudolf Steiner
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSteinerBooks, Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight807 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Translated byJames H. Hindes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.