Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis Title Explains How Humans And Animals Have A Skeleton To Support The Inner Workings Of Their Bodies And How The Muscle Attached To The Skeleton Helps Us Move. Also Explains How Exoskeletons Have A Skeleton On The Outside Of Their Bodies, Giving Examples Of Insects Such As Ants. Endoskeletons Are Also Exampled. Gives Detailed Information On Each, Along With Their Habitats, Eating Habits, And Ways They Adapt To Survive. A Special Section Called, Explore Your World Outlines An Experiment That Allows Them To Identify And Examine First-Hand This Intriguing Topic.
- Author(s)Julie K Lundgren
- PublisherRourke Educational Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRourke Educational Media
- Weight249 g
- Width196 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.