Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen lessons developed by master writing teachers guide students to write thoughtful, well-structured essays--from informative to persuasive. These step-by-step lessons use a simple, but effective graphic organizer to show how the parts of an essay work together to create a cohesive whole. Each lesson provides differentiation tips for striving and advanced writers. Also included are sample essays that can be used to model and discuss structure and technique. For use with Grades 5 & Up.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Louise Elliot is a master teacher of English at the high school level. She has taught in districts in Oregon and Massachusetts for over 15 years and currently teaches at Lake Oswego High School in Oregon. Beth and co-author, Jane Lierman, began working together three years ago piloting a student tutoring program matching high school and elementary students. They began collaborating on writing with the goal of developing a consistent and common language and skills base to teach students at varied levels in the Lake Oswego Schools. Jane Lierman is a master educator of grades K-6. She has taught for over 20 years in both Arizona and Oregon and is currently a team leader and 5/6 teacher in Lake Oswego, Oregon. She is a published author of eight teaching resource books, including Standards-Based Map Activities (2005), Cursive Writing Practice: Inspiring Quotes (2008), and Beginning Cursive Practice: Copy & Write Quotes (2011), all with Scholastic.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Elliot,Jane Lierman
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.