All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of Faulkner's mature nfiction work, with an abundance of new material. This volume includes his Nobel Prize acceptance speech, a review of The Old Man and the Sea, in which he suggests Hemingway has found God, and other essays and public letters.
- Author Biography<b>William Faulkner</b> was born in Mississippi in 1897. A legend of American letters, he is the author of <b>The Sound and the Fury, Absalom, Absalom!, As I Lay Dying</b>, and many other works. He was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1950, and died in 1962. J<b>ames B. Meriwether</b> is an expert on Faulkner who has been editing Faulkner's fiction and nonfiction work since the late 1950s. He lives with his wife, Anne, in South Carolina.
- Author(s)W. Faulkner
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2004
- Series TitleModern Library
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintModern Library Inc
- Weight276 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJames B. Meriwether
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.